Bernice Ketsenburg is a paralegal with a broad range of experience in the civil litigation field. She focuses primarily on the areas of medical malpractice defense and personal injury defense.
Primary Focus Areas
- Personal Injury Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- University of Missouri – St. Louis, 2012-Present
Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts with Criminal Justice/Political Science minors,
- St. Charles Community College, 2005-08
Completed pre-requisite courses for Nursing Program
- St. Louis Community College
Paralegal Certificate in Legal Studies, 1987
Associate of Arts Degree in Paralegal Studies, 1989
- Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard, PC
- Doster, Guin, James & Ullom
- Helfrey Simon & Jones, P.C.
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- St. Louis Paralegal Association